miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

EXAMPLES WITH SOME MODALS VERBS

I SHOULD PLAY THE GUITAR


Tomorrow there will be a very important contest the winner will win a thousand dollars. I do not have enough money. And my sister gives an advice and says you can play the guitar very well. You should play the guitar.

I MUST PLAY THE GUITAR


Tomorrow there will a contest. I do not want to compete because I do not like to play the guitar but I know and my father tells me you must play the guitar. Here is an obligation because I do not want.

I HAVE TO PLAY THE GUITAR

I have to play the guitar every day because the next month I have an important presentation. It means that I have to practice a lot.

I HAD TO PLAY THE GUITAR

I had to play the guitar every day because the last month I had an important presentation. I practiced a lot and now the presentation was amazing and all of the news talked about me. 

YOU WILL HAVE TO PLAY THE GUITAR

Peter wants to be the best guitar player. He will have to play the guitar for hours every day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario